Carpet Cleaning Services
in San Diego, Scripps Ranch, Rancho Bernardo, Poway,
and other Local Neighborhoods
UK Carpet Cleaning will deep clean your carpets according to carpet manufacturers’ specifications. This specified cleaning is required to keep your warranties intact.
Richard uses an advanced cleaning tool called a rotary extractor instead of the common steam vacuum scrub wand. The rotary extractor produces superior results with a constant circular cleaning action that passes gently over each fiber of carpet from every angle, top to bottom, 936 times a minute. Compare this to the common scrub wand, which the operator pushes only forwards and backwards over carpet. The rotary extractor is constantly cleaning at 936 cleaning passes per minute, morning noon and night, as opposed to a physically exhausted operator using a scrub wand.
However — Is using top-of-the-line equipment a guarantee of a high quality cleaning process? No, in the same way as owning a top-of-the-line stove will not make you a gourmet chef. Everything has to be synergistic. You have to have the correct education, system, experience, and equipment to produce top of the line results. Richard takes over where other cleaners fail.
Your cleaner, Richard Midgley, has been cleaning carpets for over 18 years. He has achieved the highest cleaning certifications available - Master Textile Cleaner.
For best results, Richard has a water softener right in the van, so we only use soft water to clean your carpets. Typical hard water from the tap is not as efficient at cleaning as soft water.
For every professional job, UK Carpet Cleaning follows a complete 10-step professional cleaning process. You can see this process outlined at the bottom of this page. Please take a look!
Pet spots and hair? Stains? Heavy foot traffic? Burns? Richard has the exceptional training and experience to handle the toughest problems with your carpet.
Richard knows carpet. He is a California licensed, bonded, and insured carpet installer (License # 532972) with over 37 years of experience installing carpet.
Carpet: Repair + Cleaning
If you need both carpet repair and cleaning, then schedule them together with Richard — in one convenient visit — and receive a 25% discount off the minimum charge. Richard is highly skilled in carpet cleaning, repair, and installation.
The Personal Floor-Care Approach
One of the great advantages of hiring Richard at UK Carpet Cleaning is that it is an owner-operated business. Richard Midgley, master cleaner, will be at every job — each and every time you call. Don't settle for a different, unknown, untrained person every time you need your carpets and upholstery cleaned.
Professional Carpet Cleaning
Richard Midgley uses a complete 10-step professional carpet cleaning process to ensure your carpet receives the most thorough cleaning available.
- Pre-inspection - Richard will walk through your home or business with you and visually inspect the carpet. He will identify any permanent stains, and give you an expert evaluation of expected results, and gladly answer any of your questions.
- Move Furniture - Regular cleaning prices includes moving small items like chairs, and small tables. However, sofas, dressers, and other heavier pieces are left in place. I can provide a quote for the exact cost to move these heavier items.
- Pre-spot - Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase the chances of its removal.
- Pre-spray - A pre-conditioning agent is applied to break down ground-in foot-traffic area soil and general spots for a more thorough cleaning.
- Pre-groom - A professional carpet groomer is used to further loosen the soil.
- Rotary Extraction with pH Balance - The carpet is thoroughly cleaned with a powerful rotary extraction system. Every fiber of carpet is deeply cleaned from multiple directions. Your carpet is left soft and fresh with no residue.
- Post-spot treatment - If any stubborn spots still remain, they will get extra treatment with specialty spotting solutions. Note: To prevent future stains, we can apply professional carpet protector.
- Post-groom - Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when finished. This will restore its beauty and help the carpet to dry faster.
- Fans to dry - Your carpet will be speed dried with high velocity air movers immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying.
- Final walk-through with customer - Richard will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results and to make sure you are completely thrilled with the job!
Tips on How to Properly Maintain Your Carpets Between Cleanings