UK Carpet Cleaning - List of Services
Professional Carpet Cleaning 10-Step Process
Richard Midgley uses a complete 10-step professional carpet cleaning process to ensure your carpet receives the most thorough cleaning available.
- Pre-inspection - Richard will walk through your home or business with you and visually inspect the carpet. He will identify any permanent stains, and give you an expert evaluation of expected results, and gladly answer any of your questions.
- Move Furniture - Regular cleaning prices includes moving small items like chairs, and small tables. However, sofas, dressers, and other heavier pieces are left in place. I can provide a quote for the exact cost to move these heavier items.
- Pre-spot - Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase the chances of its removal.
- Pre-spray - A pre-conditioning agent is applied to break down ground-in foot-traffic area soil and general spots for a more thorough cleaning.
- Pre-groom - A professional carpet groomer is used to further loosen the soil.
- Rotary Extraction with pH Balance - The carpet is thoroughly cleaned with a powerful rotary extraction system. Every fiber of carpet is deeply cleaned from multiple directions. Your carpet is left soft and fresh with no residue.
- Post-spot treatment - If any stubborn spots still remain, they will get extra treatment with specialty spotting solutions. Note: To prevent future stains, we can apply professional carpet protector.
- Post-groom - Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when finished. This will restore its beauty and help the carpet to dry faster.
- Fans to dry - Your carpet will be speed dried with high velocity air movers immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying.
- Final walk-through with customer - Richard will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results and to make sure you are completely thrilled with the job!
Professional 12-Step Upholstery Cleaning Experience
Richard Midgley is a highly trained and experienced professional upholstery cleaner. For the most thorough cleaning possible, Richard follows the following important steps:
- Pre-inspection - Together with you, Richard will inspect the furniture to be cleaned, and evaluate the expected results, and answer any questions you may have. He will determine the content of the fabric, and expertly decide which cleaning solutions and techniques to use. If there are any potential permanent stains or other areas of concern, Richard will discuss them with you.
- Area Preparation - To prepare, the area where the upholstery will be cleaned and any surrounding furnishings will be protected.
- Pre-vacuum - Dry soils and any loose particles will be removed with a thorough vacuuming of the entire furniture pieces.
- Pre-treat - Depending on the fabric and its condition, a special solution will be applied to "emulsify" the soil.
- Pre-spot - Any potential difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase the chances of its removal.
- Pre-groom - The fabric will be gently groomed using soft upholstery brushes to further loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse - The soil is extracted from the fabric with a gentle, controlled rinse.
- Neutralize - The fabric is then pH balanced to maintain its soft, fresh feel.
- Post-spot - If any stubborn spots still remain, they will get extra treatment with specialty spotting solutions. Note: To prevent future stains, we can apply professional fine fabric protector.
- Post-groom - The upholstery will then be prepared for drying with a gentle combining of fabric.
- Speed dry - The upholstery will be speed dried with high velocity air movers immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying.
- Post-cleaning Inspection with customer - Richard will review the cleaning results with you to insure that you are completely thrilled with the results.